LocationNYC – will consider Virtual
OpportunityAs an Associate Recruiter you will be responsible for assisting the Managing Director with all facets of Candidate Development- from researching, sourcing, identifying, and recruiting top talent in the marketplace for our critical search assignments. As you learn and grow there is opportunity to move your executive search career to Director level which involves Business Development.
Candidate Development Responsibilities
- Research – formulate and continually customize Target List of relevant companies in each category for the search assignment. Pull the appropriate level candidates at these companies from LinkedIn, our database, and ready-made candidates from recently filled similar searches.
- Source and Identify – conduct new name generation from online resources and candidates, filling in the gaps on the Target List/Candidate Call Sheet.
- Recruit – call hand selected candidates and take the company to market in a consultative and compelling manner. Represent the value proposition of the client company and unique selling points of the role.
- 3-5+ years either as a recruiter, industry executive (out of our areas of expertise), sales, consulting or other relevant function.
- Strong communication and presentation skills over the phone and in person, organized, focused, tech-savvy, professional, consultative, process oriented, and motivated for success
- Proven success in building strong relationships
- BA or BS is required
LocationNYC- will consider virtual Madison Search Partners is seeking a dynamic Interns to support the firm on marketing activities, candidate development and online research. Responsibilities will include but not limited to: outbound calls, online market research, data entry, and calendar management. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about and work with exciting next generation emerging growth Digital Media/Technology companies. In addition you will gain valuable knowledge on industry, business, and communications skills for your professional development.
- Conduct online market research on companies/candidates via LinkedIn, websites, social media, user groups, and other relevant online industry resources
- Generate outbound emails/calls to companies and candidates
- Data entry in firm’s proprietary database for marketing activities and candidate development
- Calendar Management for client/candidate calls and meetings
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year bachelors program at a university
- Completed your freshman year
- Be able to dedicate at least 10 hours per week
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively on the phone and in person
- Organized, polished, professional, with a positive roll up your sleeves attitude
- Ability to handle many moving parts and projects simultaneously
- Knowledge or interest in the Digital Media/Technology and/or Recruiting space is a plus